WELCOME HAPPY CAMPERS!

This is a place for you to hear about memories from other people at camp, and to share your own stories. This is your camp away from camp!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dinosaur Girl

                   During summer 2010, i asked to be sent costumes from home. several days later, the package came. Inside my sleeping bag was a wig and IT. IT refers to the mask. It was a scary, yet cheesy dinosaur mask. I wore it to the basketball day that evening. That was when people began to call me "dinosaur girl."
                The mask became revolutionary. It became my team's mascot, scroogey, because our team was called Dickens. in retrospect, it doesn't make much sense. And when we had a "character from toy story" costume contest, it was destiny that my cabin got Rex.
                Jaden, the camp drama instructor, was fascinated by it. On the last day of camp, I planned to give it to him. But he left too early. I still plan to. but maybe a different one.

      On an unrelated topic, POST YOUR FAVORITE MEMORIES OF FUN TIMES OR PRANKS AS COMMENTS.

I live it every day,
I love camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment